How do you go about getting a credit card? This is a topic that new Walmart consumers who wish towards becoming habitual shoppers commonly ask. A vast percentage of consumers are unaware of the requirements for applying for Walmart credit cards. You have two major alternatives when it comes to applying for Walmart credit card. Let’s take a closer look at it.
Step by Step Guide to Apply for Walmart Credit Card Online
Applying for a Walmart credit card can be done quickly and easily online.
- Visit www.walmart.com/creditcard to fill out a credit card application for Walmart.com.
- Close to the head of their page, click “Apply Now.” You’ll need to sign into your account if you haven’t already done so on Walmart.com.
- To apply for a Walmart credit card, you must first create a Walmart.com account.
- Click “Create a new account” to begin.
- Your first and last names, as well as your email address, should be entered. Click “Create Account” after entering a password.
- Visit the sign-in page and enter your email address and password once you’ve created an account. “Sign in” should be selected.
- Fill in your name, address, phone number, Social Security number, birth date, and annual net income.
- To finish your application, click the yellow “Continue” button and follow the steps.
- If you are having any difficulities in the process you can also get in touch with the Walmart customer service for further assistance.
Now that you have successfully applied for the Walmart Credit Card and want to cancel the card you can do so by clicking on this link.
Today we learn how to apply for Walmart Credit Card online, hope this article helped you understand the process and make your experience seamless. Feel free to contact us for any questions or queries.