Walmart has millions of customers around the world and the customers want world-class services by this retailer for the seamless shopping experience. If you are also using Walmart for shopping, you must have heard about Walmart’s credit card services. Walmart is providing credit card services for the customers who want to shop without any financial problems. If you are also going to get Walmart credit card, you will find the option of normal credit card and MasterCard as per your needs.
With the use of the Walmart credit card, you will be able to avail lots of advantages with discount offers and cashback offers. You can also get several rewards when you will use it for shopping or bill payments. Even with such kind of benefits of using Walmart credit card, there are some customers who may not like something about it. In such kind of situations, you may think about canceling your credit card bill if you don’t want to continue its services and benefits.
If you are a user of Walmart credit card, you may face any kind of problem when you think to cancel it. It is true that Walmart credit card comes with lots of advantages when you shop with it. Still, there are several users who try to cancel it due to any kind of issue. If you are facing any kind of situation when you want to cancel your Walmart credit card, you will know about the complete process here.
- 1 Cancel Walmart Credit Card – Explained Steps
- 1.1 Call Customer Helpline Service of Walmart for Cancellation
- 1.2 Send an e-Mail to the Official mail address for Cancellation
- 1.3 Methods to Cancel your Credit Card Online
- 1.4 Visit Walmart Store near you for Cancellation
- 1.5 We Suggest not to Cancel your Credit Card for the following reasons
Cancel Walmart Credit Card – Explained Steps
There are only a few customers who don’t want to use the services of Walmart credit card due to any kind of issue. If you are one of such users, you may need to know about the process of canceling it.
You can simply follow the steps given below when you want to cancel your credit card:
Call Customer Helpline Service of Walmart for Cancellation
- If you want to use a customer care helpline number to cancel Walmart credit card, you can dial 1 – 877 – 294 – 7888.
- They are available 24/7 to provide customer support on this number.
- When you will call, you can follow the instructions and can talk to Walmart customer care executive for the cancellation process.
- When you will talk to the customer care executive, you will need to provide your personal information including your name, account details and more.
- Once they will verify your information, you can go for the process of cancellation and you will get the confirmation after completing the process.
Send an e-Mail to the Official mail address for Cancellation
You can also use email services to cancel your Walmart credit card. If you are unable to use the process of customer care support for the cancellation of your Walmart credit card, you can go with the steps given below for it:
- You just need to write an mail with a valid reason to cancel your Walmart credit card.
- You will need to provide your personal information in the application and then you can attach the latest billing statement with it.
- Then you will send the email to the official mail of Walmart for cancellation request.
Once they receive your letter on their email address, they will verify your details and information. After that, they will match it with the details and information in your application. After completing the verification process, they will cancel your credit card. However, you should know that diplomatic a little bit more time than other processes.
Methods to Cancel your Credit Card Online
Nowadays, most of the people like to use online methods for any kind of application. If you want to use the online process to cancel Walmart credit card, you can visit the official website and can log in to your Walmart credit card account for it. After that, you can follow the instructions on the page to cancel the credit card.
Visit Walmart Store near you for Cancellation
If you don’t want to follow the online process for it, you can also visit the Walmart store for it. You can ask the representative on the counter for the cancellation of your credit card. There are lots of customers who are unable to follow the online processes or other methods. Such kind of customers can go for the offline procedure by visiting the nearest Walmart store. You will need to fill the application form by visiting the Walmart store. Make sure that you are providing the correct information in the application form and then you can submit it to the representative. After that, the representative, you will cancel your credit card and will confirm you about it.
These are different methods that you can follow for the cancellation of your Walmart credit card. The customers may have different kinds of situations when they want to go for the cancellation process for the Walmart credit card. Either you can go for the online process or you can use an offline process according to your needs. You can also check cancellation status or approval status online by clicking here.
We Suggest not to Cancel your Credit Card for the following reasons
- If you are a user of Walmart credit card, it is recommended that you do not cancel it and you can keep it in your locker because it will be beneficial in many ways.
- You will be able to get several advantages with it including discount coupons, cashback offers, awards and more with its use.
- Whether you want to shop online or you want to make the payment of your bills, the credit card will be used for it and you can have lots of benefits with its use.
In case, you have applied for another Walmart credit card then, you may check its approval status by visiting Walmart tracking online.
There are some users who may also face the situation of lost or stolen credit cards. If you have lost your credit card, it is recommended to cancel it or report it immediately. If you do not report to block your lost credit card, someone may misuse it so you should go for the process. Even when you want to block your lost credit card, you can use the online process by visiting the website or you can contact the customer care representative on the helpline number for it.